Sunday, May 15, 2011

Emotions BAH!!!

Last night the most epic going away SURPRISE part was thrown for meeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanted SO BADLY to have all the emotions that I KNOW were moved come to the SURFACE right THEN so that the day I leave I won't be sick to my stomach and crying like a baby right after church.

Guess what?  Aww shucks, you know what or else I wouldn't be ranting.

Last night there was no crying, just an awareness underneath one of the most amazing nights EVER that I'm going to be a perfect mess the day I leave.

I love everyone here so much!!!!!!!

Coming to Stanborough Park Church was like beginning a whole new life.  It was a job, but that was one small facet.  It's not just a job.  Oh man...  I've begun a whole new life here and my heart has been stretched - genuinely - for tons of new friends who are my age, younger, older, elderly and so young that they're barely using real sentences yet.

But I guess emotions are out of my control - out of everyone's control - because God designed us to work a certain way that would tell us the truth rather than having the messy glory controlled away by our foolish notions.

Still, I'm gonna be a mess on May 21.  I'm going to get rid of all my mascara ahead of time.  Seriously.

Oh dear...

I'M SO GLAD THAT THERE WERE RECORDED VIDEOS, PICTURES, THAT THERE WILL BE FACEBOOK, SKYPE AND FUTURE PLANE TICKETS TO CONNECT US IN THE FUTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh dear...

No comments:

Post a Comment